Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Another chemo cap for a friend.......damnit

Today I found out that another on-line crochet friend has a niece who is going through chemo treatments.





I offered to crochet a cap for her, and decided on this pattern.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. This was a very easy pattern and worked up very quickly. It is soft and comfortable and open enough to not be too warm for summer. I'll definitely be using this pattern again, but will keep hoping for the day that I can just make caps and forget about the chemo part! Someday soon there will be a cure.


3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's niece. My thoughts are with her and her family.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea. The had is just gorgeous.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made a beautiful hat, you should feel very proud of yourself. I'm sorry about your friend's niece, but she will love the hat and more important she will love the comfort it gives her.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG