Monday, July 17, 2006
Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I might have mentioned (ha) that my niece and her husband are expecting their first little one. We don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, but we do know that the little Rookie will be a big Yankee fan!!!

To make sure that the little slugger is all ready for games, I made this little sweater and cap.

This sweater was made in Caron Simply Soft. It's made with large hooks so it's fairly light weight. The baseball buttons are perfect for our little sports fan. The pattern worked up quickly and easily, I finished it in one sitting.

The cap is also a really quick project. It's made with a shell pattern so it won't be too hot to wear during the game. The pattern can be found here.

Let's Go Yankees!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

its beautiful

Blogger Anna said...

GOOO Yankees!!! What an adorable outfit for a yankee fan. I need one for Chloe now. LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG