Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Together people can do great things.


I'm very lucky to be involved with an internet group of some terrific people. Many of these people have become my best friends in real life. I invited them to join me in a labor of love, and make rectangles to create an afghan to donate to a good cause this coming Thanksgiving. Several of these people are beginner crocheters or knitters, but they wanted to get involved.

This is the first rectangle I've done for the project - nothing special - just a rows of various stitches - DC, Popcorn, Tunisian, V stitch, and X stitch. Alone this piece isn't much, but when everyone's pieces are joined together, we're going to have a beautiful afghan to donate for Warm Up American and/or Blankets for Canada.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

i love warm up american and i donate also to warm the world..

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG