Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Sunny Outing

Woo Hoo!
I just finished my WIP!!!
I have NOTHING in work, and only a few things on my list of things I must do fast:

stuffed duck
chemo caps
tea cozy
casserole toppers
lapghans
beaded bookmark
baby caps

Plus all the other stuff I'll get to some day! :-)

I thought I'd finish this sweater last night, but the assembly took longer than I thought. I put the buttons on tonight and made the matching cap. I think it's a sunny little outfit. I'm going to give it to my niece - I'm not sure if I mentioned that she's expecting her first little one this fall. ;-)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater is great! What yarn did you use? Did you use what the pattern called for? Nice work!

Blogger Wormie said...

Thanks, Joann!
I used Bernat Softee Baby. I really like it - it's soft but it doesn't split.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG