Sunday, October 15, 2006
Long Distance Halloween


My wonderful nephew is six years old and is one of the big joys in my life! He lives in NY and I'm in Florida, so I don't get to spend as much time with him as I might like. Being a "big" boy and a boy's boy, he could care less about crochet. He's not into stuffed toys, and if I offer to make him a hat or a sweater, he politely says, "if you want to that would be ok". It's not often that I can crochet something for him that I think he'll like, but I figured that I could manage a little Halloween treat. While he might not care about the jack-o-lantern, he's sure to like the M&Ms inside.

I used this pattern but added a few rows to make it just a bit larger. Fast easy and cute crochet pattern that can be a nice autumn decoration for kids or adults.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really cute and he'll love it!

Blogger Unknown said...

Great work. They are so cute. We miss out on a lot not having Halloween

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG