Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Ripple Along

Reach out your hand if your cup be empty,
If your cup is full may it be again,
Let it be known there is a fountain,
That was not made by the hands of men.

The Grateful Dead








I'm not a Dead Head, but the older I get the more nostalgic I get about some of their music. In any case, that quote from "Ripple" seemed right to go with this ripple afghan. This is going to my dear friend Cindy who will be donating it to the organization where she works. She picked the color and the style, and may I say that the photos don't do justice to the richness of the yarn color.

I'm glad that I can help her with this project. It's going to a good cause.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! It's going to look so beautiful draped accross our lobby chairs. And I don't know how I could have forgotten, but the symbol of AIDS awareness is the looped red ribbon. We have a huge one on the wall behind the chairs, and the red in those afghans is eactly the same colour. It's going to look so beautiful in my office!

Thank you, Delia, I am so excited!

Blogger Batya said...

I'm impressed. How do you do it? I can't follow patterns, since I don't know what I'm doing.

Blogger Wormie said...

Hi Batya!
It's actually very easy. If you would like to know how, e-mail me at wormswords@gmail.com, and I'll send you easy to follow instructions. :)

Hope all is well with you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG