Sunday, December 31, 2006
2006 - the year in review
It was a good one.

In 2006 I got married.
In 2006 I had two great-nieces born.
In 2006 I got to spend quality time with many great friends and with my family.

In 2006 there were good times, there were great times and there were sad times, but I think that when I look back, the three things that I listed above are the things that will stand out. It was a good year, and I feel very lucky.

I don't really make resolutions for the new year. I look forward to 2007, and want it to be a year of happiness and health and a year of peace. I suppose that stopping just short of making a resolution, my hope for 2007 is that I will live with a purpose. I will live actively, making decisions that work for me, trying to be a good person and trying to give back to others.

Wishing everyone all the best for 2007.


1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

I have no doubt that you will meet your goal for this year.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG