Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Constructive Criticism, please




As I've blogged, I'm involved in a very exciting new charity group called Marine Corps Kids.

My dear friend Sara designed our logo, which is pretty darned adorable!!!

I've been working on a graph chart for crafting (crochet, knitting, cross stitch, canvas art, etc) using the bulldog pup logo, and it's been a challenging project. I've only actually done 2 very simple 2 color graphs before. This is the first that I've done on my own, and, while still a fairly simple design, the most complicated I've done.

This is the third version, and I think it's a fairly decent image, but I'm not sure if it really reads as the bulldog pup in the logo.

Opinions, constructive criticism, and advice are welcomed and appreciated.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a few people who are interested in crocheting for the Marine Corps Kids, please email me with where to send finished items and what items you would like to recieve. Patterns always help too.

Connie

Blogger Wormie said...

We are accepting baby items - blankets, hats, booties and bibs. Anything for baby in soft baby yarns. Please avoid wool or other fibers that babies can be allergic to.

For more information and a donation address, please send an e-mail to delia.mck@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG