Sunday, January 21, 2007
Some recent projects





Lately I've been fighting some fatigue and have just wanted to do some quick and easy projects. I made these. '
The first two hats (with the ribbon trim) were made from my Ava Hat pattern.
The next hat is something that I just made up as I went along. I started to record the pattern, but decided that I didn't like it. Then when I finished and tried it on, I actually thought it was a cute hat. I'm going to go back and try to write up the pattern. I think it would be cute in a child size.
The last hat is just a simple preemie cap that I made. I didn't use a pattern - it's just a quick plain hat so I made a little flower to sew on.
All of these will be donated to charities.
I also used my Edgerydoo to trim a few baby t-shirts. These were so fast and easy, I can't even call them crochet projects. I saw the little camo shirts at the store, and thought they would be perfect for Marine Corps Kids, so I added a little trim to make them a little more cute.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG