Thursday, February 01, 2007
Back in the saddle, again
I started my new job yesterday, and it feels good to be back in the saddle!

For the last 4 1/2 years I worked for a very nice man, but I had a job where I was horribly under-utilized and had no chance for advancement. I did get some good experience, and it was a good job, but it was time to move on. Now I have a new job as Director of Operations and Administration for a company that was just purchased. We have existing business, but it's a new company and its exciting to be involved with starting something new.

There will be some frustration and long hours in the beginning as we get set up and deal with the transition. This will no doubt cut into my crochet time, and thats quite annoying, but it feels great to be productive again and to have a chance to learn and advance.

Now I have to get back to my crocheting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG