Sunday, February 04, 2007
Cindy's Ripple

It's been a really long time coming, but my dear friend Cindy bought some beautiful yarn and asked me to make two afghans for her to donate to the clinic where she volunteers. I've finally finished the first. This is the first ripple design that I've ever done. It's a very easy pattern, but this one is done in all single crochet, and for an adult size blanket it took forever. I'm going to see Cindy this week, and will give this to her. Then I'll have to start working on the second. It will be the same yarn, but I'll need to see if she wants it to be the same pattern. I can do another, but if I do a granny square pattern or a different design it will be done faster.


All in all, I think this came out very nice, and its very soft and warm. It's done in three shades of Lion Brand Homespun Yarn.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Wormie, that's just beautiful! It's even nicer than I expected- you really are amazing. Thank you!

P.S. - get the drink glasses with those umbrellas all ready!
:D

Blogger Unknown said...

I always wanted to crochet an afgan in that pattern. It is in my future to do list. It looks great.

Blogger Kathy said...

LOVE THE AFGHAN. I KNOW YOUR FRIEND WILL LOVE IT.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG