Thursday, March 01, 2007
Squeezing in a little crochet time

I'm LOVING my new job, but I'm working LONG days and bringing work home and have been very tired and stressed out. It's really cutting into my crochet time, and I'm not thrilled about that.
Tonight, after working for 12 hours, I decided that enough was enough and I needed to crochet. I was able to finish the border on this patchwork quilt that I made. This was done using my edgerydoo, and 5 1/2" fleece squares. I used "girly" colors for a cute baby blanket. The next one will be for a little boy.
I'm loving the Edgerydoo. The blankets with the fleece are very soft, cuddly and easy to care for, and since I'm just crocheting the edging, they go pretty fast.
This blanket will be going to Marine Corps Kids.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG