Monday, April 30, 2007
CareBears Afghan



I love Edgery Doo!
I was able to finish this fleece afghan in just about 4 hours. I used the edgery doo to measure and punch the holes, then finished the fleece with a row of sc, 2 rows of dc, and a row of alternating sc and picots. I think the colors are cheerful, and I hope a child will enjoy this one!

I just joined a new group called Project Rest Assured that donates afghans to children in foster care. If this afghan meets with their requirements, I hope to donate it there.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your blog. I also bount an edergy doo. I must be doing something wrong because I cannot get it to act right. Perhaps if you get a chance you could email me? Take care sharon

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG