Monday, May 28, 2007
I've Been Tagged!
Apparantly there is a Seven Random Things game flying through Blogger, and I've been tagged by Kathy.

Kathy, I don't think we know each other, but I love games and I love meeting new folks on the web, so Thanks!

THE RULES:Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves along with the rules of the game, as well as tagging seven others by listing their names as part of the blog post and leaving a blog comment for the tagged individuals to let them know that they've been tagged.

I posted seven things on Kathy's blog (which is beautiful! - she does amazing crochet work and if you like crochet you should check her out!), and now I'll try here....


1) I'm a vegetarian - been one since I was 16. While I do eat fish, I think that I'll never knowingly eat meat again.

2) I rank amongst the world's worst spellers. This can, at times, be embarrasing. I remember doing quite badly in a third grade spelling bee (or is that bea).

3) I LOVE crochet and do a lot of charity projects, but I find I lack patience. I'm much better with chemo caps and baby things than with large scale projects. I thrive on instant gratification.

4) I went to college at the University of Pennsylvania where I majored in Fine Arts. I haven't used any of my art since, but love the creativity of crafting.

5) I've lived in New York (Brooklyn!), Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Nebraska and now Florida. Florida is a nice place to visit, but I don't particularly like living here, and I'm setting my goals on settling into a smaller city in a more rural area - someday.

6) I was a Wallabee in my 8th grade gym show at Woodrow Wilson Junior High.

7) I'm married to Brian, and consider myself the luckiest person on earth to have found someone so perfect for me. (this didn't make a higher place on the list because it's hardly random - after a painful divorce and a lot of lessons learned the hard way, I met someone who really completes me and who makes life easy. I don't think that's random, but how can I not include that on my list?)

time to tag....


Hope none of you have been tagged yet...

Crochetroo


3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

HEY WORMIE,
YOU DID GREAT. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AT FIRST EITHER. I HAD TO ASK BEFORE I DID ANYTHING.
I BELONG TO 25 THINGS FOR CHARITY. WE MET THERE. I MADE TWO HATS FOR MARINE CORPS KIDS USING THE PATTERN YOU SENT ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE THINGS YOU SAID. THEY MADE ME FEEL GREAT.
I CHECKED OUT YOUR BLOG IN FEB. WHEN I JOINED. I CHECK ON YOU EVERY WEEK NOW. I LOVE YOUR WORK AND PRAY THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU AT WORK.

Blogger Wormie said...

Thanks Kathy!
Now I know who you are! Yep, I've seen your work on 25 things, but hadn't been to your personal blog before. Your work is really beautiful! And thanks so much for the hats for MCK!!!
I've added your blog to my reader - you've done some really beautiful work!!!!
Thanks! And things WILL get better at work. I can't change everything, but I can change my attitude. :)

Blogger Kathy said...

THANKS. AND I DON'T KNOW IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO POST SOMETHING ON THE PERSONS BLOG YOU TAG TO LET THEM KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TAGGED. HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG