Thursday, August 02, 2007
Back Home


The trip to Buffalo was great! We saw the falls, visited a few museums, spent time with a dear friend - all in all a GREAT and much needed getaway!
While I was there I did a lot of crocheting and was able to leave about 15 hats for the patients at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. I didn't have time to visit the facility, but we did drive by, and it is quite large and impressive.
Now it's back home, but not back to normal. I find myself "between jobs" and vacillate between the terror of being unemployed and the sheer joy of being able to start something new, and something "right". The last few months at work were stressful and not rewarding, and I know that I've learned enough to make the next opportunity the right one.
So, I'm hunting for my next career position, and working on the house, and trying to relax and just enjoy a bit of down time.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU HAD A NICE RELAXING TRIP.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG