Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Indianaonian
It's official! We're Indianaonians! Yes, I know - we're supposed to be Hoosiers, but I have no idea what a Hoosier is. Indianaonian seems like a fun word, so that's what I'm using. Except when it comes to my dear mother-in-law who will forever be my "Hoosier Momma".

Moving is stressful and horrible, but this went as smoothly as a long distance move could have gone. The drive wasn't that bad, the moving company did relatively well, the cats were all troopers, we're no where near settled in the new house but we're working on it, and the new job seems like its going to be great!!

The weather has been warm and wonderful, but today plunged to the 40s - that was incredibly painful for me - especially when I couldn't find any shoes or pants and had to go to work in a dress with sandals and bare legs.

All in all, I'm a bit weary, very tired, somewhat overwhelmed, but happy and hopeful!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Glad to hear you made it there safely. Good luck and enjoy your new life.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're home! ENJOY and make delightful memories! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Blogger Ceece said...

welcome to Indiana. I live down south across the river from Louisville, in a town called New Albany.

I love your patterns. Since' I've recently left my full-time job to stay home with my two little ones, now I know what I'm giving everyone for Christmas!

If you're down south now or ever. Let me know!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG