Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Busy Busy Busy
Things have been very busy lately - long hours at work - too many things happening at once. It's all good, but a bit stressful. Once again, this is cutting into my crochet time. Not much to write, but I thought I'd share this delightful e-mail that my good buddy MJ (who claims not to be a crocheter, but who just finished a fabulous baby sweater and hat set) sent to me and that made me smile. Hope you like it too!




Have a fabulous STRESS FREE day!!!!

PLEASE DO YOUR PART
Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person.

*

*

*

*

My job is done! (LOL)

Life is too short for drama & petty things. So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly! From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doin' pretty good in mine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG