Sunday, June 29, 2008
Take 2

My last sweater attempt was less than wonderful, so I tried again. Using the same yarn, I made this little sweater-jacket. With the variegated yarn, I can't get a decent photo of this one. I did a detail round of X stitch towards the bottom and around the sleeves. You can't see it at all in the photo but instead of buttons, I added ties to the opening with cork-screw dangles.

Very boring in the photo, but cute in real life. This sweater will go to Marine Corps Kids.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Tell me about cork screws...I love wine and so this is a stitch or technique I need to know about. Is this the yarn you didn't like from another project??

Wine glass empty...must refill, resistance is futile. I go to kitchen....lol

Sandy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG