Tuesday, November 25, 2008
For Mom and Dad
I made slippers for Dad, so I had to make some for Mom too!

Dad has already informed me that he will not wear any "wool booties". I hope that these slippers are "manly" enough for him to sit around the house in as he recuperates. And yes - Dad does have very little feet.

Mom's slippers look so much bigger than dad's because they are super thick and warm. I used Sonny's X-tra Thick Textured Slipper pattern. I loved this pattern! The front-post stitches were really fun! As much as I had a hard time making dad's slippers, I had fun making moms!

I hope that they're fit her. Her feet are about the same size as mine, so I think they'll be just fine.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I THINK THEY WILL BE LOVE THEM, I KNOW I DO.

Blogger Sandy said...

They look soooooooooo warm and comfy, hopefully his masuclinity will stay in tack. Men are funny, aren't they.

Nicely done!
Sandy
http://homelessbridge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG