Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My Mom

Back in November I made slippers to give to my mom and dad. He was very polite about it, but I don't think Dad really liked his very much. Mom on the other hand just loved hers. On several occasions she told me how warm and comfortable they are, and that she wears them everyday.

Yesterday she called me to tell me that she wore them through, and to ask me to make another pair for her. It's a nice feeling to know that you made something for someone that they like enough to wear out!

I made her another pair using the same pattern. I hope she likes these as well as the original.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

That is nice, must check out the pattern. What color are you going to make her this time?

Sandy

Blogger Treasure Ann said...

That is really nice when someone appreciates the things you make them. Cute slippers in the pictures.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG