Sunday, May 17, 2009
Long Time no Blog
Seems like a while since I've "blogged". I'm not sure if that means that there is nothing to blog about or too much going on to blog - or maybe some odd combination of the two.

Nothing exciting to report - things have been a bit crazy. I was sick last week. Missed two days of work and then had lingering "feel lousy". I'm better now, but I seem to be unable to find a remedy for the chronic headache that I've been dealing with for what feels like weeks - it's making me feel a bit depressed - a bit sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Life is good though. My husband loves me unconditionally and keeps me grounded. My friends have been very supportive. A dear friend who was dealing with a serious medical scare got some great news. My wonderful nephew just turned 9 years old.

I'm working on crocheting a blanket to send to the daughter of a friend who is serving in Iraq. I haven't crocheted much this week, so it's taking a bit longer than I might have planned, but I should get that out this week. Yesterday I purchased some needles and a cute pattern for knit baby hats. When I finish this blanket, I'm going to give knitting another try. We'll see how that goes.

While life has given me things to feel sad, scared, or angry about, it more often gives me things to laugh about - and laughter, they say, is the best medicine.


2 Comments:

Blogger JCDiTaranto said...

Nice to see you back! Sending good thoughts your way for brighter days this week.

Blogger Sandy said...

Good luck with the knitting, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Sorry to hear you've been sick, try not to over do. Lots of viruses going round right now.

I'm trying to do some blog visiting this am, been awhile and I'm trying to catch up.

Take Care,
Sandy

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG