Tuesday, September 08, 2009
I'ts here! It's here! Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

Hubby and I practice traditional anniversary gifting. Our next anniversary will be our fourth - the fruit and flower anniversary. Hubby decided that he was going to buy my a loom for our anniversary. A bit of fruit and he had "fruit of the loom" - a perfectly appropriate 4th anniversary gift. The only problem is that our anniversary is at the end of February, and there was no way that I could wait almost 6 months for my loom. Happy Anniversary to me....a tad early!!!

The loom arrived today, and hubby put it together and had it all set up as an anniversary surprise for when I got home. Isn't it gorgeous? It's large enough that I can make baby blankets. I'm just delighted with it, and can't wait to start weaving on it. Of course, I'll start that tonight!

Thank you, Honey!!! I just LOVE it! What fruity gift I'll get you? I have no idea! Luckily, I have over 5 months to try and come up with something half as delightful as the gift you bought for me,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new loom! Does this mean you've given up on learning to knit?

Blogger Wormie said...

Oh no! I hope to take a knitting class next month! I figure I can crochet, weave, and knit. At least I hope so!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear that!

Oh sure you can. Go for it! Sometimes we all need a little encouragment. Believe it or not, that's what motivated me to learn to knit in the first place.

Regards.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG