Monday, December 14, 2009
Corkscrew Square

Ghost ( of Ghost's Yarn Tales) inspired me to pick up the hook again and try this funky corkscrew square pattern. Knowing that corkscrews make up the center "flower", I'm not sure why I was surprised at just how dimensional this square is. The center is very raised and puffy. Overall, it's a fairly easy square to make. I believe I made a few mistakes, but the pattern is very forgiving.

I think this would look great if made up in 2 colors. It would make a really fun afghan. I'm not sure I have the patience to make up that many squares and join them though.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ghost said...

Wow, yes, it was fun but I think one is enough. I hope to enlarge mine and make it a pillow front or a purse front. Yours came out very nicely.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG