Sunday, April 10, 2011
Spring Cleaning


It's time to do the spring cleaning, and for me that includes finishing up the crochet projects that I started and never got around to completing.

I blogged several times about the hexagon blanket that I made for my niece's baby. Now that I know that the baby is a girl, I finished the blanket with a row of pink crab stitch. I like the way it completes the blanket edging quite much. I also made a little baby cap to go with the blanket.

Then I finished this little blue cotton cap. I made the cap, but never got around to finishing the brim. This hat will go to Marine Corps Kids.

I'm still working on the stuffed bunny for my niece, and also on a cable blanket for my friend's expected grandbaby.

It feels good to be hooking again!


3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I just love the blanket and hat and how well they coordinate! What a cute pattern!

Blogger Anna said...

I really love your blanket and the hat that goes with it. I'd love to get my hands on the patterns for those. =) Did you design them?

Blogger Wormie said...

Thanks, Anna! The pattern for the blanket can be found here: http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2008/11/hexagon-crochet.html
The hat I just made up as I went.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG