Saturday, May 14, 2011
Finally!!



I went back to my first cable hat pattern, and tried again using the Red Heart Eco-Ways yarn that I used for the cable blanket. This time I got a hat that I actually like and think can be worn! It came out a bit smaller than I hoped for, but it will be fine for a newborn. I'm going to send this along with the cable blanket and the larger hat I originally made to my friend who is expecting soon!

In other exciting news, I finally am taking a knitting class! Today and next Saturday I will have a Knitting 101 class at my favorite yarn store, In a Yarn Basket! I honestly don't think I'll enjoy knitting as much as I enjoy crochet, and I suspect I will never be an advanced knitter, but this is something I've wanted to master for several years, and I'm glad I'm finally doing it!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hat is great. Good luck with the knitting classes. I feel like you, doubt my knitting will ever get to the level I consider my crocheting to be. Though, I'm not comfortable taking classes...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG