Saturday, September 03, 2011
The perfect crochet caddy

If you're a crocheter, you, like me, are probably always searching for the perfect container for all your project needs. I have my crochet bag, but hooks and scissors get lost in there. I have hook rolls, but my scissors don't fit in them.

I recently found the perfect caddy to hold my hooks, craft scissors, pen and stitch markers - and I found it in my recycling bin!

If you drink Crystal Light, the plastic box that they sell the drink mix in is just perfect. With the top snapped on, it keeps all my crochet paraphernalia in one neat container in my crochet bag.

Love it when yesterdays trash becomes today's solution!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

Good way to re-purpose, reuse and reduce. I've been thinking of using an old zipper pencil pouch for the same reason. I use Zip lock bags, but...pointed things poke through.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG