Sunday, July 29, 2012
Another Pink Sweater
I am still working my way through my purchase of the pink Patons Silk Bamboo, so I made another sweater and hat for Marine Corps Kids. 



I started out following this pattern, and I really like the design of the yoke.  Then when I got to the graph section, I had a lot of trouble interpreting the graph, so I improvised.  I really like the look and weight of the bottom of the skirt.  I finished the bottom of the sweater by repeating the pattern from the yoke, added ribbon ties (sewn in for safety) instead of buttons, and then created a cute cap to match.

I like the way this set turned out.  It will be going to Marine Corps Kids for one of our newborns.




2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

This is just adorable and I love the pink! I'm the Editorial Community Manager for AllFreeCrochet.com and I was hoping to speak with you about some opportunities. We would love to link out to your patterns, of course all would be credited to you.

Please email me for more details.

Thanks,
Christine
Editorial Community Manager
cweiher@primecp.com

Blogger Christine said...

Super cute! I love the pink, too! I'm the Editorial Community Manager for AllFreeCrochet.com and I would love to discuss some opportunities with you. We would love to link out to your patterns, of course all would be credited to you.

Please email me for further details.

Thanks,
Christine
Editorial Community Manager
AllFreeCrochet.com
cweiher@primecp.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG