Sunday, July 07, 2013
Hope
I know that grieving is a process.  I know that with time, I will start to feel human again and develop a routine that feels normal.  I know that I am blessed with a family that loves and supports me, and the very best friends that anyone could ask for.  I am showered with love and care.

I know that with time, the pain I feel will lessen, and that life will be easier. 

Brian was amazing.  He was my best friend, my husband, my lover, my biggest fan, and my most reliable and honest critic.  He made me laugh, he made me smile, he brought so much joy into my love.  He taught me the meaning of unconditional love. 

I know that things will get better, but it is hard to feel hopeful about the future, when I know that my best years are in the past. 




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Offering a prayer for you today. May you find peace and blessings.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG